excentric underplay

excentric underplay

Seguidores

domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

Jamie Brett Treadwell I love his work, here his artistic statement and his page ,Is absolutely worth to visit... http://www.jaimetreadwell.com/studio.html ” I am intrigued by my social surroundings ranging from small neighborhood cultural identities to grander differences among rural, urban, and suburban life. I find pleasure merging conflicting imagery, design, and color. I often use vivid cheerful colors to masquerade or obscure the realities within my paintings. Recent paintings suggest gypsy-like carnival communities isolated from others, prepared to travel, re-settle, and re-create their own versions of utopia. I fuse imagery from various time periods and cultures to construct a communal habitat for religious icons, fairies, cherubs, nymphs, dancers, and prostitutes that appear to live in a world of harmony.” -Jamie Brett Treadwell (
























No hay comentarios: